Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Still going

Well, we are feeling very relieved now that we have a good signed contract that we feel very confident about. Tomorrow I will be heading up to PA to look at houses. There seem to be many on the market now that are a better deal than this summer. I guess since the market falls off in the fall we are looking at a good time. Perhaps this will all work out for our benefit. I am excited to find a good place tomorrow and we are looking at a lot of homes. We have decided that we will choose from what we see and not take time to look at more. Something will fit for us.

I'll keep you posted.

Evan is having a tough time adjusting to all of the changes. Aren't we all? He just needs a lot more attention than usual. I am trying to be patient with him and just give him all that he needs to get through this unscathed.

Griffin has no idea there is craziness and just knows he gets more attention when he squeals and laughs. So that is what he does all day. What a kid!

No comments:


I'm not fat for my height. I'm short for my weight.