Sunday, April 01, 2007

Video of Evan dancing....sort of.......



So this video is so funny to me. Evan was feeling like dancing but I think the camera made him a bit shy. He normally moves a lot more than this. I still think it is so cute and funny. What a great kid. He is dancing to another video on our computer that I'll put here. It is a great song by the Steve guy who used to be on Blue's Clues. He now has this kids band that has a really cool sound. I love it.

Ok, so I can't find the video on youtube, surprising. I am instead placing this link here so you can get to noggin and watch the video. There are some other really great ones on there as well. This particular one is called "I hog the ground." Love it.

1 comment:

The Loveridge Family said...

That boy has some moves! I love the head noddin' and shoulder shimmy-ing...he is so cute!


I'm not fat for my height. I'm short for my weight.