Monday, August 13, 2007

Crafts For Claire

A good friend of mine has a niece who has been diagnosed with a rare seizure disorder and other health issues. Lynette has opened up an Etsy shop that is dedicated to Claire and all proceeds will go to help her family with the medical costs. Please do what you can to help. If you can't purchase something a link on your blog would be great! Lynette is an amazing seamstress and makes the most adorable items for kids. You won't be disappointed.

Check out Lynette's blog entry about it here.

Check out her Etsty shop here.

Email Lynette if you have any questions: craftsforclaire@gmail.com

Thanks!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

i'll be sure to put a link on my blog. love those burp cloths!

The Loveridge Family said...

Thank you sooo much Ruth...i really hope this works! You're the best! I can't wait to see your stuff too! Are you sure you don't want to move back to Laurel :)


I'm not fat for my height. I'm short for my weight.