Friday, August 10, 2007

Etsy

So my newest addiction is Etsy. I love it. I love the creative ideas they have there and the many beautiful items I find there. I am working on some projects that will be going on my own little Etsy shop in the next couple of weeks.

While Mandy was here we had many ideas and she and I decided I can't keep them to myself but should make some money off of them if I can. Plus, it gives me an outlet for my fun hobbies. I will be making an array of items such as beaded watches, little tote bags, ready to go scrapbooks, etc...I can hardly wait!

I just need to make a few more before I can begin to post them.


I have a lot of ideas lately for little projects. I am also going to work on a scrapbooking workshop I will be holding soon. I am going to do a fall project of the following artwork and then will also be doing a Christmas card workshop where we will make 10 cards and then everyone can go home and make more if they want to. Fun, easy, and a great way to get some things done.


Let me know if you are interested in joining our workshop. It should be a really fun time!

4 comments:

April said...

Yea! I just love having an Etsy Shop! I know you will too. I can't wait to see it!

Leslie said...

i can't wait to see what's in your shop! isn't it exciting!! make sure you post when it opens for business!

The Loveridge Family said...

How exciting! I'm working on starting up a shop too, i'll let you know when i do...good luck!

erin said...

i share this addiction. LOVE etsy.


I'm not fat for my height. I'm short for my weight.