Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas Cards



Well I had good intentions of sending out Christmas cards this year. I even took our Fall pictures with the card in mind. I had my friend Amy put together a cute card design. The pregnancy took over my life and it just didn't happen this year. So, I decided to post the cute picture card that I was planning on sending out......Oh well, I figure I'll send out a little letter with our birth announcements this year so look for that sometime this summer.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Those cards are adorable! Hope you feel better soon. Don't feel bad about not getting the cards out. My sister isn't even pregnant and just sent hers out this week.

Mandalynn said...

Those would have looked adorable hanging on my wall with all the other Christmas cards, but I understand the craziness of the season (especially with 2 kids, the travel, & being sick). The top card is my favorite. That's a great picture of you and Ryan.

Camie said...

So cute!

erin said...

nice job. can't wait to see what you'll do with the birth announcements!

Momma x5 said...

Aww! Hey Ruth--peeked over here from Nicole's blog...gorgeous cards!! Even better pics! :) They turned out great. Hope you're doing ok! Feeling any better?


I'm not fat for my height. I'm short for my weight.