Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oscar loves the slide

video


This is a video of Oscar at a park. We could not stop him. He would climb the stairs and immediately go down the slide head first without anyone helping him. Then he would just go head first off of the slide and back up the steps. This kid has no idea that he isn't as big as the other kids and will try anything. He has no fear when it comes to playing at a park or in water or pretty much anywhere.

I just said last night that I have never seen a little one who wants more to be like his brothers. He will copy everything they do and try to copy everything they say. It is really helping with his language.

Last night we were in the car and we were trying to help Griffin learn his letters by saying our names like, "G G G Griffin. D D D D Daddy. M M M M M Mommy." Wouldn't you know that Oscar started saying all the words just like that. It was great.

I just love this kid.

1 comment:

Shaylynn said...

I love him. I miss him. P.S. after i saw your quote about being short i thought i'd let you know about a teeshirt I found the other day... "i'm not short, I'm fun size."


I'm not fat for my height. I'm short for my weight.