Sunday, September 26, 2010

I love my BIG car!

On Thursday of last week I was in a fairly bad car accident. Long story short, a woman was passing a truck when she shouldn't have been and I turned left in front of her because I couldn't see her around the truck, nor was I expecting her to be where she shouldn't be. Oscar and Hallie were with me.

It was a loud, scary, huge crash. Hallie was screaming, I was screaming and crying and I couldn't believe we were alright. But we are, alright that is. All of us are ok. I am so impressed with my huge SUV. The other car was completely totalled. The entire front end of her car was gone but my car really didn't sustain that much damage. The only reason it was undriveable is because the tire was turned and flat.

I will never drive a smaller car with my kiddos inside. Thank you Ford Expedition!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

HOW SCARY!!! I'm soo glad everyone is okay!


I'm not fat for my height. I'm short for my weight.