Monday, May 30, 2011

The best laid plans

Ok, so I had wonderful plans about this blog but when it came right down to it I found myself unispired. It seemed like the longer I went without blogging the harder it was to jump back in. But I just reread a lot of my posts and I need to keep up with this blog. It is so helpful to me to remember these events and how I felt when they happened. I love all of them, the good times and the bad. I am going to do my best to try and post some pictures from things that have happened to us in this past year. I especially feel bad that I missed Hallie's first year so I will go back and review the pictures and videos that I have and how I felt about them as they happened. This is important to me. This is a journal for my family. I know I have lost readers since it has been so long since I posted but it is more for me and for my family than it is for anyone else.

There. I said it and I mean it!

2 comments:

Camie said...

Hooray!!!

SrStewart said...

go Ruth you rock!


I'm not fat for my height. I'm short for my weight.